Monday 12 August 2013

SMASH!!! 2013

Posted by Unknown at 22:59
Although I didn't attend the convention in Lolita like I usually do, I did make sure to take pics of the cute Lolita's I saw, and I attended a Lolita Fashion panel which was a lot of fun







I wanted a purple alpaca, but they cost way too much T^T

My camera is slowly dying away T^T

Yet another wonderful picture ruined by my camera












The flash is on @_@




Asked one of my guy friends to put my cat ears on for me...what does he do, he puts them on backwards of course ^^'



Tuxedo Mask was really kind and he gave me a rose, I was so happy ^w^

My lunch and the rose from Tuxedo Mask
Rose *-*














2 comments:

Laura Morrigan on 6 October 2013 at 19:01 said...

Darn it, I see quite a few things I want there! Great pictures, I know what you mean about the camera, I had to replace my old camera as it was having trouble focusing. I got the newer model that was basically identical, so I didn't have to learn to use a new camera :P

Unknown on 6 October 2013 at 22:37 said...

I have a really old digital camera, I just use my iPod most of the time as it's a million times better. I brought my camera though as I wanted heaps of photos and thought that once I split up with my friends I could give the camera to someone else...didn't work out very well though ^^'

Post a Comment

 

Gothic Strawberry Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos