Sunday 23 February 2014

Birthday Week and Mystery Garden Review

Posted by Unknown at 20:24
On Monday the 17th of February I turned seventeen. I had an amazing week overall and I had received so many amazing presents from my friends and family. My mother and father gave me a Lolita dress from the Indie brand Mystery Garden, a pair of earrings, Royal Albert Mugs, a dark red cardigan, and a Peter Alexander Nightie. My grandparents gave me a Hello Kitty bedspread with a matching pillow and another Royal Albert Tea cup. My close friend Kess gave me a black parasol.

All of my gifts were very thoughtful and I was extremely happy with the entire week. On the Monday I had Kess and my grandparents over for dinner to celebrate, the Wednesday I wore my dress to anime club and today I went to a High Tea with my mother in celebration.





Anime Club ^w^

Mum and I ready for High Tea

The amazing parasol Kess gave me


The food at the high tea



Mystery Garden Review

After an amazing week, and wearing this dress three different times you can see how easy it is to coordinate. It is quite simple and plain, but can be done up quite well with enough creativity. It's a dress that can look quite elegant, and would probably also look great in a casual Lolita coordinate. It's so simple and versatile, and that's exactly what I love about this dress. 

With a detachable waist bow you can easily make the dress have a simpler look. It is also made out of great material and feels really soft. I love how it fits me, and I love the entire design overall.

It is a dress that you could easily do up in so many ways. The amount of possibilities with this dress is almost endless because of how simple it is, and I think that's the charm of the dress.

Overall I am extremely happy.

9.5/10 for my review


2 comments:

hellokitt9 on 24 February 2014 at 07:47 said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun on your birthday and got lots of lovely gifts.

Unknown on 24 February 2014 at 20:36 said...

Yes I had an amazing birthday :)
Thanks for the comment ^w^

Post a Comment

 

Gothic Strawberry Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos