Thursday 2 July 2015

Supanova Sydney, 2015

Posted by Unknown at 15:21
Once again I attended Supanova Pop Culture Convention. I wore the same dress I wore last year to this event, as I had a hat I desperately wanted to coordinate with it (plus it was freezing and I wanted to keep my head warm). I think my coordinate turned out pretty well, considering I threw it together quite literally a day before the convention, due to lack of free time.

Supanova became even more of a special event, as it fell on the date of my boyfriends birthday this year. This was the first time to celebrate his birthday together as a couple. As of this post we have been dating for more than seven months, and I was so glad I could spend this event together with him.

Overall I had a fantastic day. Unfortunately I didn't run into many Lolita's like I had hoped, or anyone I knew for that matter (minus some school friends). I spent the day mainly looking around, talking and taking pictures with cosplayers. 

Also to be honest with you, I spent all my savings on the first stall. Remember last years SMASH? Yeah last year I discovered the new indie brand Magic Cats Street...well I spent the only savings I had on a blouse from this brand. I needed some more blouses though, and I couldn't resist checking out this store first. Glad I did though, as it was a purchase well spent.

Bored car selfies XD


Asked my boyfriend to buy me a macaron when we stopped at McDonald's







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gothic Strawberry Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos