Thursday 5 December 2013

Fabulous Lolita Theme's Thursday: Sailor Moon

Posted by Unknown at 03:00
Sailor Moon was a big part of my childhood, I grew up on the English dub and loved it for many years. Once I was older I started watching it again, and re-watched the entire series in Japanese. It was what introduced me to anime originally, and because of that Japanese culture. If it weren't for Sailor Moon I might not of liked anime, might not of become a fan of Japanese culture, and I might not have become a Lolita. Finding Sailor Moon Lolita coordination's is just like really special to me, and now I feel like trying one for myself :)


This is probably my favourite :)
Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

How cute is this ^w^


Polyvore
It has bunny ears *-*
Polyvore


Pegasus Lolita Skirt



I just couldn't help myself, so I made one as well. What do you guys think?

3 comments:

hellokitt9 on 8 December 2013 at 07:14 said...

I have to say all of the Sailor Moon themed outfits in this post are just adorable.

Unknown on 25 December 2013 at 16:57 said...

Yeah I think they are super cute as well *-*

Unknown on 25 April 2014 at 02:24 said...

The first one is my favorite but I'm really feeling inspired by these.

Post a Comment

 

Gothic Strawberry Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos