Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas ^w^

Posted by Unknown at 16:40
http://mushrambo-blood.deviantart.com/art/Merry-lolita-Christmas-342248041


My Christmas Tree
I have had quite a nice Christmas myself so far. I got so many things, mostly little Hello Kitty trinkets, but the main thing I am happy about is my new laptop and the Royal Albert tea set. I am very appreciative of all my gifts and I am very happy to spend this time with my family.

Unfortunately because this is a new laptop and I have a really old version of Photoshop my father is apprehensive about installing it on my new PC, so I was not able to edit a nice picture for you all. Enjoy this lovely piece of art, which is not mine and from DeviantArt.

Gingerbread House I made
I have had a great Christmas, spending time with my family and overall a great Holiday so far. I went out to the movies dressed in Lolita with a new friend on Monday, and I am finding myself having a great time everyday. I am gaining more confidence with wearing Lolita out in the public now days (it helps having supportive friends, who I am very thankful for) and I hope to save up and buy some more clothes soon. With the end of the year coming to a close soon, the excitement of my birthday in February shouldn't be too far off.  I am getting a new dress from my parents for my upcoming birthday (it has yet to arrive), the Mystery Garden dress I talked about in a previous post.

I hope everyone else is also enjoying themselves and having a great time with friends and family. I wish you all the best for the new year.


The Royal Albert Tea Set my Nanna gave me. I have the matching tea cup
and plate set already, but I chose to use the Hello Kitty tea cup
 my sister gave me for Christmas. Isn't it such a great gift :)

You can see my pop in the background :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Gothic Strawberry Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos